Friday 30 March 2001

zen life intensive

bollocks! the new job sucks big chunks

sophie is still the only woman for me

I am taking her to get prettified at the weekend a makeover: remove the heinous dent from the front(that the cruel oath of a previous owner inflicted onher)also getting her painted (properly) along the driver'ssideapart from that I hate the world.I am still attending dawn zazen at 5.00 am on Tuesday,Thursday, Saturday and service on Sunday.

Flakey L "said" she was going to come along too,she never showed up... that's what pot smoking willdo...I am attending a two day sesshin tomorrow (zen life intensive) no talking, formal eating ceremony, lots ofmeditation, koan practice (that's zen philosophical questions)

"life is suffering" (that is a zen precept by the way)

bye for now

No comments: