Friday 30 March 2001

Tong, tong, tonnnnng

bollocks! the new job sucks big chunks Really? Or are you just being a drama queen, as usual? I can't believe it's that bad. Just keep chanting. Tong, tong, tonnnnng. The movers delivered my stuff to my new place today and it all fits like a glove. Of course, I'm thoroughly wiped out from unpacking almost 40 fucking boxes! But all is pretty much in place now. Phew! A few more trips to Hoboken this weekend to do laundry and pack up, and New Jersey will not be seeing me again anytime soon! My place is really small, Auntie. Particularly the bathroom. When one sits on the toilet, one's knees almost hit the opposing wall. I don't think you'd fit. So, if you plan on visiting me and having a dump, you'll have to do so with legs crossed and off to the side (as usual). But enough of this gorgeous visual imagery! I demand an email response from you that is perky and upbeat! Lift yourself out of that pit of doom and share some light and amusing thoughts. I shall settle for no less. See ya later! --Alice

No comments: